Therapeutic and diagnostic endodontic device «EndoEst»
The EndoEst is digital therapeutic and diagnostic endodontic device created to perform the following tasks:
1) localization of root canal apical constriction (apex)
2) checking of a pulp vitality by stimulating it with weak current.
3) depot phoresis of hydroxide copper-calcium ions to tooth canals under the influence of electric current.
4) anode sterilization of a root by direct current.
5) pharmaceutical electrophoresis into root canal and periodontium
1. Apexlocator (АL) — localization of root canal apical constriction (apex):
2. Electroodontodiagnostics (PULP) – assessment of tooth pulp clinical condition:
Electroodontodiagnostics is based on the determination of tooth pulp pain and tactile receptors threshold excitation under their electric stimulation.
3. Depophores (DP) — copper-calcium depophoresis under methodic «HUMANCHEMIE GmbH»
|Indications for the depophoresis procedure:
4. Anode sterilization (AS) — root canal sterilization by direct current.
Interstitial fluid of root canal is used as electrolyte; electrolytic dissociation of which in the root canal causes chlorine release.
5. Electrophoresis (ION) — pharmaceutical electrophoresis in root canal and periodontium
a) Hydroxyl (non-pharmaceutical) ionophoresis. Electrolyte — interstitial fluid of root canal.
— Antibacterial action of chlorine ions;
— Lysis of residual organic substances;
— pH normalization in peri-apex;
— Activation of calcination process at peri-apex area;
— Analgetic effect.
b) Pharmaceutical electrophoresis (with iodine, for example).
Electrolyte — saturated solution of potassium chloride in distilled water (2-3 drops) under L.R. Rubin methodic.
— Reduction of inflammatory processes in acute stage;
— Decontamination of root canal.
Additional functions of the device:
-Adjustment the volume level of the sound signal;
All rights reserved © 2010-2016