Miniature Apex Locator
NanoEst — mini Apex Locator is very convenient device for precise length determination (localization of apical constriction).
Advanced digital technology based on firmware decodes the signals returning from the root canal as a result of the electric stimulus sent towards the apical constriction.
Features and benefits:
1. Accurate location of the apical constriction in changing canal conditions, including dry, wet and bleeding canals, through unique automatic adjustment of measuring current. Accuracy within 0.1 mm in the apical region.
2. Placement near patient's mouth, within your line of vision, allowing you to easily and comfortably follow the progress of the file on-line.
3. Audible alarm. When the file reaches the 3.0 mm mark, an audible alarm sounds, changing pitch and frequency as the file approaches the apical constriction. This allows you to keep your eyes on the patient and the procedure – there is no need to keep looking at the device.
4. Short cables prevent external EMI distortions that can occur in weak and sensitive signals that are typical of long cables.
5. Due to miniature size it is easy to store and manipulate during treatments.
6. Fully autoclavable accessories: lip hooks, holders.
7. Power saving function (automatic shut-off)
8. Indication of the accumulator discharge. Easily replaceable battery and a long working life
All rights reserved © 2010-2022