Device for Electric
PulpEst is reliable assistant for the assessment of pulp health based on its qualitative sensory response.
It is commonly done:
— prior to restorative, endodontic, and orthodontic procedures,
— as a follow-up and for monitoring the pulp after trauma to the teeth,
— in differential diagnoses, such as excluding periapical pathosis of pulp origin.
PulpEst is a hand-held, battery-powered dental diagnostic device intended to be used as a diagnostic instrument to assist in the determination of the vitality of the dental pulp by stimulating it with a weak electric current. Under pathological processes in tooth and periodontal tissues the excitability of pulp nervous receptors is reduced, and, as the consequent, the sensitivity of receptors is value of an irritant electric current changes.
— Power source: Li-Ро battery;
— The range of 'diagnostic' currents — from 0 to 80 mcA
Features and benefits:
1. Designed for optimal ergonomics and easy handling
2. Quick-detachable sterilizable tip-probe;
3. 6 fixing mounting positions;
4. LCD-display with all the chosen settings;
5. 10 levels of rate of rise of «diagnostic» currents, including «Auto mode»;
6. 20 hours of continuous operation without recharging the battery;
7. Low weight and overall dimensions.8. Two modifications of the device:
All rights reserved © 2010-2019